![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Work in pairs.
A. Arrange the words in alphabetical order, find the meaning of the words from the dictionary and fill in the blanks.
Ikebana | Appliqué | Origami | Calligraphy | Tapestry
1. Applique - a type of needle work in which small pieces of fabric are sewn or stuck in pattern on to a larger piece.
2. Calligraphy - beautiful handwriting.
3. Ikebana - the Japanese decorative art of flower arrangement.
4. Origami - Japanese art of folding paper.
5. Tapestry - a cloth with designs or figures woven into it.
B. Match the tools with art forms.
Column A - Column B
1. Hammer and chisel - Painting
2. Paint brush and palette - Sculpture
3. Moulds and roll pin - Embroidery
4. Scissors and paper - Pottery
5. Needle and thread - Collage
Column A | Column B
1. Hammer and chisel - Sculpture
2. Paint brush and palette - Painting
3. Moulds and roll pin - Pottery
4. Scissors and paper - Collage
5. Needle and thread - Embroidery
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.