![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Let us think and do
Circle / underline the correct word.
river / sea ; tape / stick ; pot / top
Tick (✔) Yes or No.
1. There are two pots. Yes[✔] No[ ]
2. They play in a park. Yes[ ] No[✔]
3. The mud pot saves the brass pot. Yes[✔] No[ ]
Arrange the story in the correct order using numbers from 1 to 3.
Let us make
● Colour the pot brown.
● Colour the mixer red.
● Colour the pan black.
Note to the teacher: Read the instructions one by one. Encourage children to colour after listening to the instructions.
1.What is in the girl’s hand?
A key is in the girl’s hand.
2. What is in the boy’s hand?
A bat is in the boy’s hand.
3. What is on the wall?
A clock is on the wall.
4. What is under the table?
A ball is under the table.
5. What is in the tank?
Fish is in the tank.
6. What is on the sofa?
A pillow is on the sofa.
7. What is on the cupboard?
A flowerpot is on the cupboard.
8. What is on the hanger?
A shirt is on the hanger.
9. What is the colour of the wall?
The colour of the wall is yellow.
10. What is the time by the wall clock?
4’ o clock is the time by the wall clock.
Note to the teacher: Encourage the children to answer orally. Teach them to ask and answer questions with “What...?” Practise the structure contextually in the class.
I Can Do
1. Write the names of the utensils.
( Knife , bowl , mixer )
2. Read the sentence and write True (T) or False (F).
We cut with knife. (T)
We mix with recipe book. (F)
We make milkshake with mixie. (T)
We fry with pan. (T)
3. Match the word with picture.
4. Arrange the letters and write the correct word.
* Beat with a Whisk (khisw)
* Cut tiny pieces with grater (egratr)
5. Recite the poem ′Bender the Blender′.
6. Listen to the teacher and ask a question.
a. Ask a pen from your friend.
Can you give me your pen?
b. Ask a notebook from your brother/sister.
Can you give me your notebook?
7. Circle the odd one.
8. Write C for things you can count and U for things you cannot count.
Now I can...
Note to the teacher: Ask children to colour the balloon when they achieve the learning outcome.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.