Let us think and do
Circle / underline the correct word.
cuts / eats , butterfly / snail
Choose and complete the sentences.
( Cut help rock )
Sam likes to help
Sam saw it on the rock
Grandpa said not to cut
Let us make
1. Fold in the ditted lines to make cross and fold back
2. Fold in the dotted line
3. Fold in the dotted line
4. Fold inside in the dotted line
5. Fold backward in dotted line
6. Fold backward in the dotted line
7. Draw eyes and spots and finish
1. Where is the ant?
The ant is in the hill.
2. Where is the snail?
The snail is near the wall.
3. Where is the bee?
The bee is on the flower.
4. Where is the beetle?
The beetle is on the leaf.
5. Where is the caterpillar?
The caterpillar is in the mushroom.
6. Where is the butterfly?
The butterfly is on the mushroom.
7. Where is the draganfly?
The dragonfly is on the flower.
8. Where is the mosquito?
The mosquito is on the floor.
9. Where is the grasshopper?
The grasshopper is near the mushroom.
10. Where is the spider?
The spider in under the mushroom..
Note to the teacher: Encourage the children to answer orally. Teach them to ask and answer questions with “Where...?” Practise the structure contextually in the class.
I Can Do
1. Write the names of the insects.
( Housefly bumblebee spider )
2. Tick (✔) the correct one.
a. Dragonfly is --------- red blue .
b. Ant walks with its --------- wings legs
c. The insects live near the --------- sea pond
d. The tongue of the chameleon is --------- sticky smooth
e. The boy cuts the cover to help the --------- butterfly beetle
3. Listen and circle the words that your teacher says.
Lalitha is a star. She makes very nice art. Last time, she drew a farm to win the first prize. Today, she is drawing a park. Her friend Dina has asked her to draw a shark as gift.
Note to the teacher: Read the words – shark star art park farm
4. Match the following.
Ant - crawl
Caterpillar - slide
Snail - march
Ant - march
Caterpillar - crawl
Snail - slide
5. Recite the poem ‘Incy Wincy Spider‛ with intonation.
6. Listen to the teacher and answer.
Could you give me a watermelon? Yah… Its is ₹10.
7. Tick (✔) the correct picture for the given word.
Now I can...
Note to the teacher: Ask children to colour the balloon when they achieve the learning outcome.