![if !IE]> <![endif]>
● 1/10 (one-tenth) of a unit can be written as 0.1 in decimal notation.
● The dot represents the decimal point and it comes between ones place and tenths place.
● The place value of the decimal digits of a number are tenths (1/10), hundredths (1/100) , thousandths (1/1000) and so on.
● In any number, when we move towards right from one digit to the next, the place value of a digit is divided by 101.
● If the denominator of a fraction is any of 10, 102, 103,... we can express them as decimals.
● If the denominator of a fraction is any number that can be made as powers of 10 using the concepts of equivalent fractions, then it can also be expressed as decimals.
● To compare two decimal numbers, we compare the digits from left to right.
Step-1 : Open the Browser type the URL Link given below (or) Scan the QR Code. GeoGebra work sheet named “Number System” will open. Click on “NEW PROBLEM”
Step-2 : Type the correct Decimal in the Input box and click enter. If the answer is correct it will show “Correct” else it will show “Try Again”. Enter all the correct answers and click for “New Problem”
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.