![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Innovation, Representation, Decision-making, and Communication are the subsidiary functions of management.
Innovation refers to the preparation of personnel and organisation to face the changes made in the business world. Continuous changes are being made in the business. Consumers are satisfied through innovation. Innovation includes developing new material, new products, new techniques in production, new package, new design of a product and cost reduction.
A manager has to act as representative of a company. Manager has dealings with customers, suppliers, government officials, banks, financial institutions, trade unions and the like. It is the duty of every manager to have good relation with others.
Every employee of an organisation has to take a number of decisions every day. Decision-making helps in the smooth functioning of an organisation.
Communication is the transmission of human thoughts, views or opinions from one person to another person. Workers are informed about what should be done, where it is to be done, how it is do be done and when it is to be done. Communication helps the regulation of job and co-ordinates the activities.
Scholars in the field of management have their own classification of functions of management. Some scholars add few functions and delete some other functions.
Decision - making
For own Thinking
1. Check for the criterias that add cost in the absence of planning.
2. Design a communication network that speeds up the work.
For Future learning
1. Identify the need for financial and non-financial motivators relating to Gen Z.
2. What kind of control measures can be planned for minimal waste for future organisations.
The generation Z workers motivators are as follows:
• Flexible schedule
• Skip annual performance review
• Embrace tech centered work place
• Plan for in-person intraction
• Expect to provide more structure and direction
• Re-evaluate formal education
• Have a plan for professional growth
• Set clear expectations
• Make them feel valued
• Be transparent.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.