Step to Success
1. The following series is provided and you need to answer the question accordingly.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N || O P R S T U V W X Y Z
In this series find the letter which is fifth to the left from the thirteenth letter from your
[Answer: (3) H]
2. Based on the above series of English alphabet, if every alternate alphabet starting from C is deleted than which of the following alphabet will seventh from the left side of the series?
[Answer: (2) J]
3. If the above series is written in reverse order then what will be the eleventh letter of the
fifteenth letter from your left?
[Answer: 2) W]
Connecting to Self
FOLLOW RULES SET BY MY PARENTS FOR GOING ONLINE
Time of day, length ofn time online and sites allowed.
REPORT ANY BULLYING/ HARASSMENT
To a trusted adult/parent right away.
BLOCK & REPORT
Block people who send nasty messages / inappropriate / sexually explicit content and report Spam.
ENSURE MY SEFETY
Ensure safety settings, take care to help keep me safe.
From parents / authorities / CHILD-LINE 1098 to overcome any issues that I face online.
BE A RESPONSIBLE ONLINE CITIZEN
Do nothing to hurt others or that is against the law.
GIVE OUT MY INTERNET PASSWORDS
To anyone other than my parents.
MAKE FRIENDS WITH UNKNOWN PEOPLE
Even if they are my friend's friends.
SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Without parent's permission. This includes my photo, name, address, phone number, parent's work number, school name, location or places I go.
RESPOND TO OR FORWARD MESSAGES
That make me feel uncomfortable. I won't click on URLS / open mails sent by unknown people.
SEND / SEXTING MESSAGES
Sharing of inappropriate or sexually explicit photographs/videos or writ-ten messages even to a friend.
Not be Cyber bully or encourage cyber bullying.
GRAMMAR – SIMPLE COMPOUND COMPLEX
To Enable the students to familiarize kinds of sentences as simple, compound and complex with exercises
STEPS TO PLAY THE GAME:
1. Access the application with the help of the link given below or the given QR code and install it in the mobile.
2. You can view sentence kinds according to structure in home page.
3. Click any kind of sentence to know its definition with example.
4. Click PRACTICE in the home page to access the 3 sets of Practice exercises.
5. Complete all the exercises and check your answers and understanding the concept.
Click the following link or scan the QR code to access the website.
** Images are indicatives only.