Step to Success
Coding – Decoding verbal reasoning.
1. In a certain code language, if Violet is called as Green, Green is called as Red, Red is called as Brown, Brown is called as Orange, Orange is called as Yellow, Yellow is called as Blue and Blue is called as Indigo, then what is the colour of human blood in that language?
[Answer: (e) Brown]
2. In a certain code language, if Pen means Eraser, Eraser means Book, Book means Scale, Scale means Sharpener, Sharpener means Duster and Duster means Table, then what is the name of the object that is used to clean the black board in that language?
3. In a certain code language, if Bread is called Butter, Butter is called Milk, Milk is called Shirt, Shirt is called Shoe, Shoe is called Bicycle, Bicycle is called Watch, Watch is called Aeroplane and Aeroplane is called Ship, then which of the following indicates time in that language?
[Answer: (e) Aeroplane]
Connecting to Self
Put a ✔ for the do's and put a × for dont's.
GRAMMAR – IF CONDITIONAL CLAUSE
To Enable the students to familiarize If – Conditional clauses.
1. Access the application with the help of the link given below or the given QR code and install it in the mobile.
2. Click Menu button at the top left and click “Notes” to read about Conditional sentences and its kinds with examples.
3. Choose “Practice” from Menu to practice exercises in conditional clauses by drag and dropping exercises.
4. Click “Quiz” to check your knowledge in this topic.
5. Practice with all exercises to strengthen your knowledge in If conditional clauses.
TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION :
** Images are indicatives only