![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Stages of Sugar Cookery
Aim: To study the different stages of sugar cookery.
Equipment needed: Sauce pan, spatula, vessels, bowl, slotted spoon.
· Dissolve 200g of sugar in a cup of water
· Boil the solution; note the rise in the temperature with constant boiling.
· Find out the corresponding temperature at different stages using cold water test.
Grated coconut :2 cups
Sugar :1½ cup
Ghee :2 tsp
Cardamom powder :⅛ tsp
Water : ¼ cup
Chopped cashews :As required
· Roast grated coconut with ghee and keep it aside.
· Mix water, sugar and bring it to boil till it gets a soft ball consistency.
· Add roasted coconut gradually and stir it constantly.
· Apply little ghee on a tray and transfer the mixture on to it.
· Cut into pieces after cooling.
Results and Discussion:
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.