Fireless Cooking- Salad Preparation
Aim: To understand the value of fireless cooking and to prepare a recipe without fire.
Equipment needed: Bowl, sauce pan, grater, knives.
· There is no overhead cost in this prepa-ration
· It saves fuel
· No inconvenience in the kitchen
· Nutrients are best conserved
· Less time spent in the kitchen.
Carrots (Peeled and grated) : 1 cup
Cucumber (Peeled and grated) : 1 cup
Pineapple (Cut into cubes) : 1 cup
Pomegranate (Peeled) : 1 cup
Almonds (Chopped) : ¼ cup
Salt and Pepper : to taste
· Mix all grated vegetables and fruits in a bowl together.
· Add salt and pepper and stir it well
· Finally add chopped almonds and serve.