Day sand Night (Term 3 Chapter 4 | 2nd EVS Environmental Science)
1. Label the pictures. (Moon, Earth, Stars, Sun )
2. Write the names of the animals that are active at night.
(cow, wolf, deer, cockroach, monkey, firefly, rabbit, squirrel, rat)
3. Write ‘T‛ if True and ‘F‛ if False.
a. The Sun gives us light and heat. ( T )
b. The shape of the moon changes every night. ( F )
c. Groups of stars appear in many patterns. ( T )
d. The Jasmine blooms during the day. ( F )
e. When you stand facing East, to your right is West. ( F )
4. Observe the given picture and fill in the blanks. ( tree, flowers, pond, dog )
a. The pond is in the South side of the garden.
b. The tree is in the North side of the garden.
c. The flowers are on the East side of the garden.
d. The dog is to the West side of the garden.
5. Identify the flowers that bloom at night by putting a tick (✓) mark.
* I have observed the features of the day and night sky.
* I can identify some animals and plants that are active at night.
* I can identify the directions.