Materials Around Us (Term 3 Chapter 1 | 2nd EVS Environmental Science)
1. Number the natural sources as ‘1‛ and the man-made materials as ‘2‛.
2. Write ‘T‛ if True and ‘F‛ if False.
a. Most metals are strong. ( T )
b. Wood cannot be cut. ( F )
c. Rubber is not elastic. ( F )
d. Wool keeps us warm. ( T )
3. Write the names of the materials that the given objects are made of. (Leather, Rubber, Metal, Clay)
Ans: Clay, Rubber, Leather, Metal
4. Complete the tabulation by using the given pictures and by adding one more object on your own.
a. Wood : 1. Wooden box 2. Chair
b. Rubber : 1. Gloves 2. Eraser
c. Leather : 1. Purse 2. Belt
d. Metal : 1. Key 2. Chain
* I can identify natural sources, man-made materials and the things made from them.
* I know some properties of matter.