Let us think and do
1. Match the words with the actions.
2. Tick (✓) the correct sentences.
✔ He jumps on the bed. He jumps on
✔ She runs to the shop. She runs to the park.
He plays with food. ✔ He plays with toys.
✔ He gets the box. He gets the pen.
Let us make
• Draw a happy face and colour it yellow.
• Draw a sad face and colour it blue.
• Draw an angry face and colour it red.
• Draw a surprised face and colour it green.
Note to the teacher: Read the instructions one by one. Encourage children to draw and colour by listening to the instructions.
I can do
1. Tick (✓) the correct word.
2. Circle the odd one.
a. sheep deep peep tape
b. bead clay bean beak
c. see bee flee pay
d. feed seed tail deed
3. Fill in the blanks with am / are.
4. Tick (✓) the correct one and say it to your teacher.
5. Listen to the passage and underline the words that your teacher says.
The boy drew a ball.
He stuck it in his book.
He put the book back into his bag at night.
He took it to school the next day.
Note to the teacher: Read the words – book ball back night school
6. Recite the poem, ‘How Do I Feel?’
Note to the teacher: Ask children to colour the apple when they achieve the learning outcome.