Let us think and do
Red Yellow Green
2. Choose and write the correct word.
Ducks fish frogs trees
Ducks frogs trees fish
Let us make
Colour the boy’s cap red.
Colour the boy’s shirt yellow and shorts blue.
Colour the boy’s belt black.
Colour the boy’s shoes brown and socks grey.
Name the boy’s clothes.
Note to the teacher: Read the instructions one by one. Encourage children to colour by listening to the instructions.
I can do
1. Circle the correct picture.
2. Listen and write the correct one.
We see with our eyes. (eyes / ears)
We smell with our nose. (ears / nose)
We walk on our legs. (hands / legs)
We clap with our hands. (hands / legs)
3. Tick (✓) things that are yellow.
4. Listen to the teacher read the story and circle the words the teacher repeats.
A girl was going home. Soon, it started to rain. She had to stand under the tree. Then, a bus came and she went home.
Note to the teacher: Read the words - girl home stand came soon
5. Read and match.
6. Can you do these? Say it to your teacher.
7. Fill a / an.
8. Recite the poem, 'The Magic Words'.
Now I can...
Note to the teacher: Ask children to colour the apple when they achieve the learning outcome.