I. Choose the correct answer.
1. The Keyboard shortcut is used to copy the selected text
[Answer: (a) Ctrl+c]
2. The Keyboard shortcut is used to cut the selected text
a. Ctrl+ c
[ Answer: (c) Ctrl+x]
3. How many types of page orientation are there in Libre office Writer?
[Answer: (b) 2]
4. If the ruler is not displayed in the screen, _______ option is clicked.
a. View → ruler
b. view → task
c. file → save
d. edit → paste
[Answer: (a) View → ruler]
5. The menu is used to save the document
a. File → open
b. file → print
c. file → save
d. file → close
[Answer: (c) file → save]
II. Answer the following Questions.
1. What is the use for Text document software?
(i) A text file is used to store standard and structured textual data or information that is human readable .
(ii) It is defined in several different formats, including the most popular ASCII for cross.
(iii) Platform usage and ANSI for windows - based operating platforms.
2. What is selecting text?
Answer: Selecting is the process of highlighting text or picking an object. For example, a user may select text to copy, cut or move that text to an alternate location or select a file they want to view.
3. How to close a document?
Answer: Close the current document by selecting File → Close command on the menu bar or click the Close icon if it is visible on the Standard toolbar.
4. What is right alignment?
Answer: Right alignment is text or page formatting that aligns text along the right side of a page or containing element.
5. How to open an existing document?
Answer: To open an existing document, do any one of the following methods:
(i) Click the Open File button on the menu bar.
(ii) Choose File → Open command from the menu bar.
(iii) Press CTRL+O keys on the keyboard. Each of the above method will show the Open dialog box. Choose the file and click the Open button.