![if !IE]> <![endif]>
I. Choose the correct answer
1. Which one of the following is an output device?
Answer: (c) Speaker
2. Name the cable that connects CPU to the Monitor
b. Power Cord
Answer: (c) HDMI
3. Which one of the following is an input device?
Answer: (b) Keyboard
4. Which one of the following is an example for wireless connections
b. Electric wires
Answer: (a) Wi-Fi
5. Pen drive is device.
d. Connecting cable
Answer: (c) Storage
II. Match the following
1. VGA - Input device
2. Bluetooth - Connecting cable
3. Printer - LDMI
4. Keyboard – Wireless connection
5. HDMI - Output device
1. VGA - Connecting cable
2. Bluetooth - Wireless connection
3. Printer - Output device
4. Keyboard - Input device
5. HDMI - LDMI
III. Give short answer
1. Name the parts of a computer.
(1) Input Unit
(2) Central Processing Unit (CPU)
(3) Output Unit
2. Bring out any two differences between input and output devices.
The input unit helps to send the data and commands for processing. The output unit converts commands received by the computer in the form of binary signals into understandable characters.
Keyboard, mouse, scanner, barcode reader, mic and web camera some of the input devices. Moniter, printer, speaker and scanner are some of the output devices.
(Look at the magic of connecting cables to desktop computer with 4,3,2,1 formu-la, start from 4 proceed till 1. Now your computer is ready to use).
By connecting the various parts of a computer we can assemble a computer. For the construction activity, students have to use 4-3-2-1 formula.
A system consist of mouse, key board, monitor, CPU, power cables, and connecting cables Students has to connect the four parts of a computer in row 4, using the cables in row 3, through the power cables in row 2 to construct a system.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.