Points to remember:
· Python is a general purpose programming language created by Guido Van Rossum.
· Python shell can be used in two ways, viz., Interactive mode and Script mode.
· Python uses whitespace (spaces and tabs) to define program blocks
· Whitespace separation is necessary between tokens, identifiers or keywords.
· A Program needs to interact with end user to accomplish the desired task, this is done using Input-Output facility.
· Python breaks each logical line into a sequence of elementary lexical components known as Tokens.
· Keywords are special words that are used by Python interpreter to recognize the structure of program.