PROJECT WORK PLAN
A project work plan find the answers to the following host of questions:
1. What is study about?
2. Why is the study being made? (Motivation of the study)
3. Where will the study be carried out? (Scope of coverage)
4. What type of data is required? (Survey data / Experimental data)
5. What are instruments needed? (Questionnaire / Instruments)
6. From whom can be required data be found? (Where to collect? Target group?)
7. What periods of time will study include? (How many times to collect?)
8. What techniques of data collection will be used? (Which method to follow?)
9. How the data will be analyzed?