G. Look at the table. Read any story. Then fill the table.
CONNECTING TO SELF
H. Lilly was on a trip to the beach with her friends. Some of her friends carelessly threw plastic bags on the road after eating their snacks. She wants to convince them that what they were doing was not correct and they should be good citizens.
Discuss in your group. What could Lilly say? Role play the conversation with one person being Lilly and the other a friend.
Ravi : Hai Trishna how are you?
Trishna : I am fine.
Ravi : Do you know anything about plastic bags?
Trishna : Ha, I know plastic bags. It is dangerous to environment.
Ravi : Yes you are correct because plastic takes so many years to decompose.
Trishna : The Government is trying to ban plastic.
Ravi : I will also not use plastic bags compulsorily because it is harmful to me and to society.
Trishna : Ok bye
Ravi : Bye
STEPS TO SUCCESS
I. For each item write the word that has the same relationship as the pair on the left.
Example desert : dry :: valley : fertile
1. creeper : tendril :: tree : ?
Answer: b. bough
2. river : flow :: mountain : ?
Answer: b. high
3. breeze : gentle :: storm : ?
Answer: a. violent
4. mango : sweet :: lime : ?
Answer: b. sour
5. bark : timber :: flower : ?
Answer: c. fruit
LEARNING LINKS AND REFERENCES
Screen shot of the Hangman Game
1. Scan the QR code. It will go to a website.
2. You can see a link for the software / application.
3. Click the link to download the software / application.
4. Click next and select the suffix by clicking the drop down arrow.
5. Click the letters to form the word.
Images for the Demo Steps
Download the Software / Application
1. Write down the list of words you learned.