Points to remember
* There are six major nutrients
* Kwashiorkor and Marasmus are protein deficiency diseases.
* Night blindness, scurvy, Rickets and Beriberi are vitamin deficiency diseases.
* Bacteria is a Prokaryotic microorganism.
* Cholera, Typhoid and Pneumonia are bacterial diseases
* Influenza, common cold and chicken pox are viral diseases.
Get a Vaccination schedule from a nearby doctor or a hospital. From the list, identify the bacterial diseases and the viral diseases for which vaccination is given
Play with pyramid game
* To learn and know more about balanced food, Go to google or browser and type ninindia nutrition games
* When the homepage opens click pyramid game
* drag and drop the each foodmitem in the pyramid