In a tailor shop
Teacher Note: Teacher can explain the situation and ask a few questions like the following to familiarize the things on grouping of objects
* What are the things you see in the picture? How many scissors are there?
* How many bottles of buttons are there ?
Group the words that begin with the same letter and count them.
Words that begin with A,B and C are as following.
Group the words given below by their starting letter, count and write them.
Let us classify and count
* Take the materials such as beads, neem seeds, tamarind seeds, pebbles and mix them in a tray.
* Ask the students to group them.
* Tell the students to count and say the number.
10 ones make 1 ten.
Group the objects in tens and ones and write the number.