![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Government of Tamil Nadu - Entrepreneurial schemes
For Future learning
How an Entrepreneur will make use of the various schemes of Governments?!
1. Also known as Business Angels or Investment angels.
2. An Investor who provides financial backing for small startups or entrepreneurs.
3. Angel investors are usually found among an entrepreneurâ€™s family and friends.
4. The capital they provide can be a one-time injection of seed money or ongoing support to carry the company through difficult times.
5. Angel investors give more favorable terms than other lenders, as they are usually investing in the person rather than the viability of the business.
Seed Capital, STEP, TREAD, JAM, AIC
Copyright Â© 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.