Government of Tamil Nadu - Entrepreneurial schemes
For Future learning
How an Entrepreneur will make use of the various
schemes of Governments?!
1. Also known as Business Angels or Investment
2. An Investor who provides financial backing for
small startups or entrepreneurs.
3. Angel investors are usually found among an
entrepreneurâ€™s family and friends.
4. The capital they provide can be a one-time
injection of seed money or ongoing support to carry the company through
5. Angel investors give more favorable terms than
other lenders, as they are usually investing in the person rather than the
viability of the business.
Seed Capital, STEP, TREAD, JAM, AIC