![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Introduction to C++
PART – I
Choose the correct answer.
1. Who developed C++?
(a) Charles Babbage
(b) Bjarne Stroustrup
(c) Bill Gates
(d) Sundar Pichai
2. What was the original name given to C++?
(b) Advanced C
(c) C with Classes
(d) Class with C
3. Who coined C++?
(a) Rick Mascitti
(b) Rick Bjarne
(c) Bill Gates
(d) Dennis Ritchie
4. The smallest individual unit in a program is:
5. Which of the following operator is extraction operator of C++?
6. Which of the following statements is not true?
(a) Keywords are the reserved words convey specific meaning to the C++ compiler.
(b) Reserved words or keywords can be used as an identifier name.
(c) An integer constant must have at least one digit without a decimal point.
(d) Exponent form of real constants consists of two parts
7. Which of the following is a valid string literal?
8. A program written in high level language is called as
(a) Object code
(b) Source code
(c) Executable code
(d) All the above
9. Assume a=5, b=6; what will be result of a&b?
10. Which of the following is called as compile time operators?
Data Types, Variables and Expressions
1. How many categories of data types available in C++?
2. Which of the following data types is not a fundamental type?
3. What will be the result of following statement?
char ch= ‘B’;
cout << (int) ch;
4. Which of the character is used as suffix to indicate a floating point value?
5. How many bytes of memory allocates for the following variable declaration if you are using Dev C++? short int x;
6. What is the output of the following snippet?
char ch = ‘A’;
ch = ch + 1;
7. Which of the following is not a data type modifier?
8. Which of the following operator returns the size of the data type?
(a) sizeof( )
(b) int ( )
(c) long ( )
(d) double ( )
9. Which operator to be used to access reference of a variable?
10. This can be used as alternate to endl command:
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.