Step to Success
A. Select the correct option and fill in the blanks.
1. As I___________.in the rain for the bus to arrive, it appeared as___________ it would not arrive___________.it took all my patience.
a. weighted, though, so
b. wetted, if, so
c. waited, though, till
[Answer: (c) waited,
B. Select the option that correctly forms the 2nd pair similar to the 1st.
1. Bread : Yeast :: Curd : ?
[Answer: b) Bacterial]
2. Fungi : Fungus :: Species : ?
[Answer: (d) Species]
[Clue : The singular form of ‘Fungi’ is ‘Fungus’. And for ‘Species’, it is the same in singular, in plural.]
3. Throw : Worth :: Tide : ?
[Answer: (c) Edit]
[Clue : The pair (“Throw, worth”) relates to Anagram.]
4. Lion: Forest :: Otter : ?
c) the alps
[Answer: (b) Water]
Connecting to Self
GRAMMAR – CONJUNCTIONS
To Enable the students to practice conjunctions with its different types.
1. Access the website with the help of the QR code given below or the given website link provided.
2. You can view many exercises on conjunctions in that page.
3. Click any link to get access to the exercises on conjunctions and answer the questions.
4. Check your answers at the end of each quiz.
5. Practice with all exercises to strengthen your knowledge in conjunctions and its different types (Coordinating & Subordinating)
TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE :
Click the following link or scan the QR code to access the website.
** Images are indicatives only