![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Step to Success
Read the English folk tale given below and fill up the blank spaces with suitable words.
that, and, and, on after, where
There were once three tortoises – a father, a mother and a baby. On one fine morning during spring, they decided that they would like to go for a picnic. They picked the place where they would go, a nice wood at some distance, and they began to put their things together. They got tins of cheese, vegetable, meat and fruits. They were ready for the picnic. They set out carrying their baskets After eighteen months they sat down for rest. They enjoyed the picnic very much.
Connecting to Self
Steps to gain wisdom
Wisdom is a virtue that isn’t innate, but can only be acquired through experience.
GRAMMAR - PREPOSITIONS
To Enable the students to familiarize Prepositions through an interactive game.
1. Access the application with the help of the link given below or the given QR code and install it in the mobile.
2. You can view Single player and Multiplayer in the homepage.
3. Click Single player and you can view different levels in the next screen. Select anyone to answer the interactive exercises in Prepositions.
4. Question will be displayed at the top with options below. Click your answer with less span of time to get all stars.
5. Try to play the game in all levels to get more practice in Prepositions.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.