Science in Everyday Life (Term 3 Chapter 5 | 1st EVS Environmental Science )
1. Tick (✓) the correct answer.
a) Clothes ✓protect/harm our body.
b) We wear ✓cotton/wool in summer.
c) We must wear dirty/clean✓ clothes
d) Mary wears a ✓uniform/frock to school.
2. Circle the odd one.
3. Look at the pictures. Find and circle the given words.
(SHIRT, GLOVE, CAP, SKIRT, SAREE)
• I can name different kinds of clothes
• I can recognise the importance of clothing
• I can identify the types of clothes to suit different weather conditions