Day and Night (Term 3 Chapter 4 | 1st EVS Environmental Science)
1. Write "T" if True and "F" if False.
a. The Sun is a star. [ T ]
b. The moon shines with its own light. [ F ]
c. We can count the stars in the sky. [ F ]
d. A rainbow is seen on a rainy day [ T ]
e. The Sun gives us heat and light. [ T ]
2. Connect the pictures related to day and to night by drawing a line.
3. Find and circle the given words
(LIGHT, STAR, DAY, MOON, NIGHT, SUN)
• I know the differences between the day and night
• I can describe the Sun, moon, stars, lightning and thunder