Animals Around Us (Term 1 Chapter 4 | 2nd EVS Environmental Science)
1. Connect the animals to their homes by drawing lines.
2. Are the animals in their homes? Put a (✓) mark if they are and a (x) mark if they are not.
3. Write ‘D‛ for the domestic animals and ‘W‛ for the wild animals.
4. Connect the animals to their young ones and their homes by drawing lines.
5. Write ‘1‛ for the animals that live only in water.
Write ‘2‛ for the animals that live only on land.
Write ‘3‛ for the animals that live both on land and in water.
* I know about the various habitats and young ones of animals
* I care for the animals around me