Let us think and do
1. Write T for True or F for False.
a. There are two ants. T
b. Sam is a black ant. F
c. Tom is on an apple tree. T
d. Sam and Tom eat the apple. T
2. Write numbers to show the correct order.
They go up and down. (2)
They eat the apple. (6)
Tom falls down. (5)
An apple falls down. (4)
They go out and play on a see-saw. (1)
Sam falls down. (3)
3. Fill in the blanks.
a. Sam and Tom are two ants.
b. An apple falls down.
c. Sam and Tom play on a see-saw.
Let us make
* We will make an imaginary animal.
* Draw the head of any animal you know.
* Draw the body of any other animal you know.
* Draw the legs of any other animal you know.
* Draw the tail of any other animal you know.
The name of my animal is mix-animal.
Note to the teacher: Read the instructions one by one. Encourage children to make the animal after listening to the instructions.
I can do
1. Write the name of animals.
donkey sheep horse buffalo
2. Match the animals with their homes.
3. Read and match.
4. Fill in the blanks with am / is.
I am a girl. | He is a doctor. | She is a dancer. | It is a doll.
5. Listen to the teacher read the conversation. Circle the word the teacher repeats.
Mom: Balu, which fruit do you like?
Son : Why mom?
Mom: I will make juice for you while you play.
Son: I like orange juice. I am going to play hand ball. Bye
Mom: Bye. Don’t leave the door open.
Note to the teacher: Read the words – leave hand why while like
6. Tick the correct sentence.
7. Recite the poem Wonderful Sea.
Now I can...
Note to the teacher: Ask children to colour the apple when they achieve the learning outcome.