I. Choose the correct answer.
1. Tux paint software is used to………
Answer : a) Paint
2. Which toolbar is used for drawing and editing controls in tux paint software?
a. Left Side: Toolbar
b. Right side : Toolbar
c. Middle : Tool bar
d. Bottom : Tool bar
Answer : a) Left Side: Toolbar
3. What is the shortcut key for undo option?
a. Ctrl + Z
b. Ctrl + R
c. Ctrl + Y
d. Ctrl +N
Answer : a) Ctrl + Z
4. Tux Math software helps in learning the________
Answer : b) arithmetic
5. In Tux Math, Space cadet option is used for ……
a. Simple addition
Answer : a) simple addition
II. Answer the following Questions
1. What is Tux Paint ?
Tux Paint is a free drawing
program designed for young children. It has a simple, easy-to-use interface,
fun sound effects, and an encouraging cartoon mascot. The mascot guides
children as they use the program.
2. What is the use of Text Tool ?
This tool used to type
3. What is the Shortcut key for Save option?
Ctrl + s
4. What is Tux Math?
Tux Math is an open source
arcade - style video game for learning arithmetic. The main goal is to make
learning effective by including fun.
5. What is the use of Ranger ?
Ranger is an option that
includes addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to ten.