![if !IE]> <![endif]>
A. Read the poem aloud in pairs.
B. Which season am I? Read the poem, understand and solve the riddle.
1. I make the feet dusty. Summer
2. Frogs and toads will visit when I am there. Rain
3. I am pretty short and sweet. Spring
4. I make your garden smell sweet. Spring
5. Leaves will wither because of me. Autumn
blaze - bright flame or fire
leap - to jump high
dusty - covered with tiny bits of sand
toad - a small brown animal similar to a frog
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.