F. Make a diary entry about your visit to a Science Exhibition.
I went to a Science Exhibition at Bishop Heber college, last Friday. There were many exhibits related to Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics and Digital technology. Each exhibit had a speciality of its own. The students who made them stood close to their model and explained the functioning and use of their product. I asked them many questions and they cleared my doubts patiently. Even though every item roused my curiosity, I was greatly impressed by a robot. It walked, moved and carried out many actions as if it were human. I expressed my happiness and satisfaction over the device and congratulated everyone who worked on it.
G. Design a certificate, a badge or a medal for sports day.
This is to certify that _____________ of standard __________ got the ___________ prize in Long Jump conducted by the District Sports Council. Madurai. He / She covered a distance of _________ metres in the long jump.
……….. ……………. ………………
Chairman Secretary President
CONNECTING TO SELF
H. Draw the pictures in the given boxes using the clues.
• The snake is next to the owl.
• The owl is not next to the bird.
• The kite is on the right.
• The owl is between the snake and the kite.
Now where is the bird? - The bird is in the first box.
Note : Next to means
'adjacent to' or ‘at one side of’.
I .Draw an envelope with the flap open without lifting your pen from the paper. Indicate the numbers to show how it was drawn.
STEP TO SUCCESS
J. Find their group name and write them in the blanks.
literary art martial art visual art textile art performing art
1. Kuchupudi, Bangra, Dandia, performing art
2. prose, poetry, drama, novel literary art
3. photography, film making, sculpture visual art
4. Karate, Kungfu, Capoeira material art
5. weaving , embroidery, carpet designing textile art
LEARNING LINKS AND REFERENCES
https: www.indianholi-il-nadu/arts and crafts
craft s of india - wikipedia.
The Complete books of Arts and Craft
My Book of Art and crafts
GRAMMAR – ACTIVE & PASSIVE VOICE
* To learn about the active and passive voice.
* To know and practise the voice exercise in Simple present tense.
1. Type the URL link given below in the browser or scan the QR code.
2. You can see the use of passive voice with many examples.
3. After go through those, scroll down to find Exercises links.
4. Click Exercise on Passive with Simple Present and type the answers in the boxes. Check your answers at the end.
5. Complete all the exercises by clicking the links of active voice and passive voices in Simple Present tense one by one to check your learning in it.
Click the following link or scan the QR code to access the website.
** Images are indicative only.