![if !IE]> <![endif]>
F. Give instructions to your friend to reach your house from school. Mention some landmarks that your friend should lookout for on his way.
Dear Kiran, Come to my home today after school.
As you step out of the school, turn right and walk till you reach the signal. Cross the road and walk further passing the Reliance Super Market in the corner. Turn the second right next to the Post office. The third house on the left, beside the park with door number 16 is my house.
CONNECTING TO SELF
G. Draw a family tree showing the members of your family and write a sentence about the activities that your whole family does together. How does it help others in a family and what do you learn from this?
STEP TO SUCCESS
H. Give a relationship term for the clues given.
1. siblings - brothers
2. kith and kin - uncle, aunt
3. a chip of the old block - son, daughter
4. two peas in a pod - twins
5. bread winner - father
6. forefathers – great grandfather
I. Arrange the words according to their degrees of meaning.
1. eager ,thrilled, excited eager, excited, thrilled
2. old, aged, senior senior, old, aged
3. small, tiny, minute minute, tiny, small
4. worried, panicked, anxious worried, anxious, panicked
J. Think and Answer
1. X and Y are parents to Z. But Z is not the son of X.
Then what is Z to X? daughter.
2. Meera’s brother is the father of Aakash.
Then how is Aakash related to Meera? Cousin
LEARNING LINKS AND REFERENCES
Journeys through Rajasthan by Amirta Kumar
Festivals of India by Sris Sivananda
To learn the usage of Determiners To know about Quantifiers and their usage
1. Type the URL link given below in the browser or scan the QR code.
2. You can see the description of Determiners and Quantifiers with examples.
3. You can see the drag and drop exercises to check your knowledge on determiners.
4. Click those links and practise with many exercises.
5. You can practise multiple choice questions also to strengthen your learning.
Click the following link or scan the QR code to access the website.
* Images are indicative only.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.