D. Listen to the passage and fill in the blanks with appropriate answers.
Trust is one of the most important things anyone can have in a relationship because trust is what makes the foundation of a relationship. Without trust there is no relationship at all because everything you do or make of the relationship will be based on truth. Trust is a very rare thing to find and if you are able to give it in return, your life is so much better and more fulfilling for everyone involved. Trusting people can hurt sometimes because they betray you, but you learn from the situation and move on to the next adventure in your life. Just don't let small bumps in the road throw you back to not trusting and being cold. Simply keep moving forward and you will have a wonderfully fulfilling life that will be filled with good people that care and are trustworthy.
1. Without trust there is no relationship.
2. Trust is a very rare thing to find in life.
3. When people betray you learn from the situation.
4. Don’t let small bumps on the road throw you back.
5. If we keep moving forward you will have a wonderfully fulfilling life.