Following and Devising Algorithms
Devising instructions for going from one location to another on a map
• Teacher shall prepare chits of locations well known to children.
• Divide the children in groups of two each
• First player will pick up two chits from the lot and show one chit to every one and fix the place as starting point.
• He / She will show second chit only to the teacher. That place in the chit is fixed as the destination
• First player will give clues (i.e) route to help the second player to find the destination.
• The second player shoud find the correct destination. Team which finds the correct destination within the given time is considered as winners.