A. Answer the following questions.
1. Which is the first day of the week ?
Sunday is the first day of the week.
2. How many days do you come to school in a week? What are they?
I come to school for five days in a week. They are − Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
3. How many days are holidays in a week? What are they?
Two days are holidays in a week. They are Saturday and Sunday.
4. Which is the third day of the week?
Tuesday is the third day of the week.
B. Unscramble the days given below and write the days of the week in order.
1. TRUSDAHAY THURSDAY
2. DYARFI FRIDAY
3. DSANUY SUNDAY
4. NODMYA MONDAY
5. SDEUYAT TUESDAY
6. NDWADSEYE WEDNESDAY
7. YDASTAUR SATURDAY
1. Scatter cards with all month names. Ask the children to arrange it in order and to write number of days in each month.
2. Students should run in a circle. When the teacher says ‘FRIDAY’, every student must go and stand in the space provided for Friday.
Let us do