Drawing Conclusion from the Represented Data
Draw a conclusion from the representation by discussing with your teacher.
The graph below shows the number of children in a school studying in classes 1−4 of a school. The number of girls studying in classes 1−4 of a school are 14, 10, 16 and 13 respectively. Draw the graph discussing with your teacher for number of boys studying in classes 1−4.
After completing the pictorial representation answer the following questions.
1. The number of girls in class 2 is 10.
2. The number of boys in class 3 is 13.
3. The total number of students in class 4 is 28.
4. The total number of girls from class 1to 4 is 53.
5. The total number of boys from class 1 to 4 is 63.
6. The class which has more strength is II.
Teacher’s note : Teacher can help the children to collect the number of boys in each class and complete the pictorial representation.