![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Let us think and do
A) Match the pictures with the words
B) Choose the correct word to complete the sentence.
1. Sabari asked his Ammachi to prepare barfi [cake, barfi]
2. They picked ripe coconut. [tender, ripe]
3. They poured the barfi all out on to a tray [plate, tray]
Let us make
* Take an old cardboard box.
* Cut the lids and make it a tube. Now, cut two long strips of cardboard.
* Stick each of the strips on one end of the box and on each side.
* Now, cut two short strips of cardboard
* Stick each of the strips on the other end of the box and on each side.
* Cut a small cardboard square.
* Stick it in the middle of small strip.
Note to the teacher: Read the instructions one by one. Encourage the children to listen and follow the instructions to make the airplane
1. Whose house is near the pond?
Joe's house is near the pond.
2. Whose house is far from the pond?
Ravi’s house is far away from the pond.
3. Whose bag is this?
This is Guna’s bag.
4. Whose bat is this?
This is Babu’s bat.
5. Whose shirt is red in colour?
Siva’s shirt is red in colour
6. Whose cycle is bigger?
Jerald’s cycle is bigger.
7. Whose cycle is smaller?
Jeeva’s cycle is smaller.
Note to the teacher: Encourage the children to answer the questions with “Whose...?” orally. Practise the structure contextually in the class.
I Can Do
1. Match the words with the pictures.
2. Circle/UnderLine the words with ge.
gender gem magic badge gentle
3. Circle/UnderLine the words with gi
ginger giraffe judge magic genius
4. Circle/UnderLine the words with dge.
badge edge gist gem fridge
5. Listen and circle the words that your teacher says twice.
Kanth is feeling warm inside his home. He did not understand why it was so hot today. He steps out to buy some juice. It was hotter outside. Finally, he buys juice the and returns home. He opens the fridge to keep the juice. He sees that already has juice at home.
Note the teacher: Read words - warm, already, finally, understand and outside one more time the children.
6. Answer your teacher and write it.
What is the time? ______
7. Recite the poem "The Little Doctor” with intonation.
8. Join the sentences using and.
a. She likes to run. She likes to play.
She likes to run and play.
b. He eats mango. He eats pear.
He eats mango and pear.
c. I draw a car. I drew a bus
I draw a car and a bus.
d. Chitra met her uncle. Chitra met her aunty.
Chitra met her uncle and her aunty.
e. Amali can sing. Amali can dance.
Amali can sing and dance.
9. Look at the picture and create a title for the story using and.
Now I Can…
Note to the teacher: Ask children to colour the balloon when they achieve the learning outcome.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.