![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Let us think and do
i. Match the following pictures with the words.
ii. Choose the correct word to complete the sentence.
1. The girls shivered to the cold. [hot, cold]
2. They found their socks and hat in the hole. [hole, cupboard]
3. They felt numb in their feet. [teeth, feet]
Let us make
* Take a white chart .
* Draw three trees with a pencil on a sheet.
* Paint the first tree brown with no leaves.
* Paint the second tree green with a lot of leaves.
* Paint the third tree yellow leaves and full of pink flowers.
* Cut the coloured trees one by one.
* Stick it and name the seasons.
Note to the teacher: Read the instructions one
by one. Encourage the children to listen and follow the instructions to make
1. How is the boy with blue shirt?
The boy is tall.
2. How is the boy with red shirt?
The boy is short.
3. How is the watermelon?
The watermelon is heavy.
4. How is the banana?
The banana is light.
5. How is the balloon vendor?
The balloon vendor is lean.
6. How is the ice vendor?
The ice vendor is muscular
7. How is the dog?
The dog is quiet.
8. How is the man with the dog?
The man is fat.
9. How is the ball?
The ball is big.
10. How is the bat?
The bat is small.
Note to the teacher: Encourage the children to answer the questions with “How...?” orally. Encourage the children to use adjectives like tall, short, heavy, light to answer. Practise the structure contextually in the class.
I Can Do
1. Tick (✔) the pictures related to summer.
2. Match the picture with the season.
3. Listen and circle the words that your teacher says twice.
Malar and friends sing songs everynight. Usually Malar goes there at six. Today it is very cold. So Malar doesn’t joint even after seven. She runs fast and atlast joins with them.
Note to the teacher: Read the words sing, goes, cold, after, seven, fast one more time to the children.
4. Listen to the teacher and answer.
What would you say when you meet someone?
5. Recite the poem “Welcoming the Spring” with intonation.
6. Circle / underline the odd word.
a. horse dance storm born
b. jaw flaw plow law
c. fall hill call ball
d. north store shore score
7. Circle / underline the word that completes each sentence.
a. This is a red shirt.
b. It is a big animal.
8. Look at the pictures and tick (✔) the suitable describing sentences.
a. He is an active boy.
b. He is a lazy boy. ✔
c. He is a naughty boy.
Ans : b. He is a lazy boy.
a. It is a black dog.
b. It is a white dog.
c. It is a brown dog.
Ans : c. It is a brown dog.
Now I can...
Note to the teacher: Ask children to colour the balloons when they achieve the learning outcome.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.