Let us think and do
Circle/underline the correct word.
Choose the correct
word to complete the sentence.
1. He loves to play in the park (park, beach)
2. They first play on the slide (slide, swing)
3. They eat snacks like fruits (sweets, fruits)
Let us make
* Take a piece of paper and fold it to make a square.
* Stick the paper on the book.
* Colour the paper red.
* Take a thin strip of paper.
* Colour the paper blue.
* On the blue paper, write the word "POLICE" using white paint.
* Blow the paper dry.
* Stick the blue paper on top of the red paper.
* Draw a door with white paint.
Note to the teacher: Read the instructions one by one. Encourage the children to listen and follow the instructions to make the police station.
1. Why does he wear helmet?
He wears the helmet to be safe
2. Why does he need the stool?
He wants to take a book on top shelf.
3. Why does he run fast?
He runs fast to catch the bus.
4. Why does he put waste in the dustbin?
He puts waste in the dustbin to keep the surroundings clean.
5. Why does he wear the sweater?
He wears the sweater to keep off the cold.
6. Why does the pot leak?
The pot leaks because there is a crack in the tap.
7. Why does he have the umbrella?
He has an umbrella to walk in the rain.
Note to the teacher: Encourage the children to answer the questions with "Why?" orally. Practise the structure contextually in the class.
I Can Do
1. Tick (✓) the correct word.
✔Bus stop / market
park / zoo ✔
bank / post office ✔
✔ school / library
2. Put tick (✓) for the do's and cross (×) for the dont's.
3. Listen and circle the words that your teacher repeats.
Janu and I are friends. We laugh together. We cry together.
We even clean together. We help each other carry our bags.
I wish all my friends are like Janu. She is the best.
Note to the teacher: Read the words friends, together, carry, clean and laugh - one more time to the children.
4. Write your reply to the teacher.
Goodbye teacher It was nice talking to you.
5. Recite the poem Breezy Beach with intonation.
6. Circle/underline the odd word.
a. tear wear rat pear
b. rare share cheer dare
c. fair hair chair shore
7. Circle the correct action word.
8. Look at the
picture and write identifing the action word.
( run jump sleep sing dance write )
Now I can …
Note the Teacher: Ask children to the balloon when they achive the learning outcome.