![if !IE]> <![endif]>
F. Look at the traffic signals and write down the traffic rule against each signal.
CONNECTING TO SELF
G. Look at these pictures. Think of how you must behave when you visit these places. Discuss with your partner and complete the table.
Use dust bins : Do not throw rubbish in public places
Avoid plastic bags. : Do not pluck the flowers
Avoid writing on the wall : Swimming is prohibited here
Walk off the grass : Do not throw away the eatables
Drinking liquor is banned : Do not scribble on trees and walls
Avoid fireworks or explosives : Do not touch antique things
STEPS TO SUCCESS
H. What is the logical sequence for these words? Tick the right option.
e.g. 1. Leaves 2. Fruit 3.Seed 4.Flowers 5. root
1. 1. Drive 2. Get in 3. Arrive 4. Park 5. Open door
2. 1.Travel 2.Book 3.Plan 4. Confirm 5. Enjoy
3. 1.Rest 2.Return 3.Supper 4.Go out 5.Visit
4. 1. Check out 2. Pack 3. Pay bill 4. Vacate 5. Drive
5. 1. Wait 2. Slow 3. Go 4. Stop 5. Get ready
Answer : 1) b 2) a 3)
c 4) d 5) a
LEARNING LINKS AND REFERENCES
Primer on Forest Biodiversity - P.S. Ramakrishnan
Back to Nature - B.K. Trehan
Forests and Forestry - K.P. Sagreiya
Scan the QR code and install the game from Android play store.
Step– 2 :
Click auto play to start the game.
Click on the interactive objects in each scene and have fun.
Proceed to read it myself and read to me
Steps to install the game from play store :
* Observe and write a description of each scene and present it to your class.
1. To learn vocabulary.
2. To develop reading skill.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.