TOOLS USED FOR TAKING BODY MEASUREMENTS
1. Measuring tape with 60” long.
2. Pencil to write measurements.
3. Paper to record measurements.
4. Cord to tie around the waist, bust and hip if required.
1. Bust Round: Measure around the fullest pat of the bust. tape should be placed just below the shoulder blades at the back.
2. Round Hip: Measure around fullest part of hip that is around the seat.
3. Round Neck: Measure from front neck to the back neck around the largest part of the neck.
4. Shoulder Width (Back width): In the back side shoulder, Measure from left to right pit of the armhole.
5. Waist Round: Measure around the natural waist.
6. Shoulder Width: Measure from base of the neck to armhole in the shoulder.
7. Back Length: Measure from the neck base to the centre of waist.
8. Shoulder to Bust Length: Measure from the highest part of the shoulder to bust point.
9. Distance between the Busts: Measure a horizontal distance between the bust points.
10. Front Neck Depth: Measure from the neck to the depth as per customer preference.
11. Back Hip Length: Measure from base of neck to the hip.
12. Armhole Circumference: Measure around the underarm and armpit.
13. Upper Arm Circumference: Measure from around the fullest part of the biceps.
14. Sleeve Length: Measure from tip of the shoulder to any point as per the customers prefers.
15. Elbow Round: Measure around the elbow.
16. Wrist Round: Measure around the wrist.
17. Hip Measurements / Circumference: Measure around the widest part of hip (7”/18cm below waist) without stretching or loosening the tape.
18. Seat Round: Measure seat round just below the hip circumference.
19. From Waist to Seat: Measure along the side from the waist to seat in a sitting position.
20. Skirt Length: Measure from waist as per the style of the garment. For e.g.: knee length skirt = measure from waist to knee length; Full length skirt = Measure from hip to toe length
Copyright © 2018-2021 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. (BS) Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.