Things to Remember when Photographing a Specimen
· Always make sure the background is clean. A spray bottle and towels should be part of the photography setup.
· Orient the specimen. Mark the specimen with a proper identification tag, and include a scale in the plane of focus.
· Always use a cable release to eliminate un-wanted camera vibration and reflection.
· Double-check the focus and exposure settings.
· Verify that the lighting shows what you want. Take great care to avoid shadows that obscure features of particular interest.
Copyright © 2018-2020 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.